The Housing Development Fund, Inc. believes that all households and families should have the opportunity and access to affordable housing, and that affordable housing and economic diversity are beneficial to communities. [Read more about HDF]
What does home mean to you?
For generations, many have seen owning a home as the centerpiece of the American dream. HDF hosted an essay contest that asked area youth to describe what home means to them. Above you can see grand prize winner Jessica MacIntyre describe her family's journey and its challenges, loss, hard work and how all these things helped her understand the meaning of home. To date, we've helped almost 1,800 families purchase their first home.
Because, to our clients, home means so many things. See more HDF stories here.
- SAT. Aug 15 & Aug 22 9:00AM - 1:00PM
8-hr Homebuyer Education Class in 2 parts
940 Broad Street, Bridgeport
Email email@example.com to enroll. No walk-ins. Must attend both sessions.
- SAT. July 25 & Aug 1 10:00AM - 2:00PM
8-hr Homebuyer Education Class
100 Prospect Street, Suite 100, Stamford
Call (203)-969-1830 x15 to enroll. No walk-ins. Must attend both sessions.
- Three-bedroom home available below-market-rate on Seaside Avenue.Read More »
- Every year, alongside the rest of the national NeighborWorks Network, HDF celebrates NeighborWorks week by volunteering in the communities we serve. In 2015, we worked with Norwalk Grassroots Tennis.Read More »
- Two 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath affordable units available at Liberty Commons in Stamford, CT!Read More »